Aptorum Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: APM): Webinar Replay
Exclusive webinar with Aptorum Group Limited (NASDAQ: APM) President Darren Lui. Aptorum is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to tackle unmet medical needs. Aptorum's current drug pipeline includes indications in orphan diseases, infectious diseases, and metabolic diseases, and the company intends to bring two candidates to clinical phases in 2020. Aptorum’s Smart-ACT™ platform targets to bring an average of three drug candidates for orphan diseases to clinical phases every 12-18 months. Near-term launch of a dietary supplement for women undergoing menopause and experiencing related symptoms including osteoporosis, targeting a global woman’s health supplement market that is expected to reach $17 billion in 2025, is expected to generate revenue in the next 12 months.
Aptorum (NASDAQ: APM): Multi-Pillar Drug Development with Near-Term Revenue
Aptorum Group Limited (NASDAQ: APM): Pharmaceutical Company Developing Novel Therapeutics for Unmet Medical Needs
Aptorum Group Limited (NASDAQ: APM) is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to tackle unmet medical needs. Aptorum's current drug pipeline includes indications in orphan diseases, infectious diseases, and metabolic diseases. In 2020 the company plans to bring two candidates to clinical trials. Aptorum’s Smart-ACT™ platform is designed to bring an average of three drug candidates for orphan diseases to clinical trials every 12-18 months. The company is now in the process of launching a dietary supplement for women undergoing menopause and experiencing related symptoms, including osteoporosis. Targeting a global woman’s health supplement market that is expected to reach $17 billion in 2025, Aptorum is expected to generate significant revenue in the next 12 months with this product.
Aptorum Group: Three-Pillar Drug Development Strategy with Near-Term Revenue
Aptorum’s three pillars of drug discovery and development target indications with a combined market value of more than $250 billion. The company is building a diverse portfolio of over 15 projects primarily in therapeutics and diagnostics across a wide range of unmet disease areas. Aptorum translates early-stage discovery into proof-of-concept clinical stages and transforms clinical outcomes through licensing, co-development, and commercialization. The company’s proprietary Smart-ACT™ platform combines a computational approach and wet lab validation to screen over 2,600 approved small molecule drugs. This process allows Aptorum to identify candidates that can be repurposed for selected orphan or unmet diseases. This platform’s first proof-of-concept asset is SACT-1 for Neuroblastoma, a cancer mostly affecting children that develops from immature nerve cells. SACT-1 was also recently used to identify at least three small molecule drugs targeting COVID-19, which Aptorum is investigating in collaboration with Covar Pharmaceuticals and the University of Hong Kong’s Microbiology Department.
Exclusive Interview with President of Aptorum Group
Aptorum: Near-Term Listing on Euronext Paris Expected to Drive New Investor Interest
Two clinical candidates targeted to reach clinical phases in H2 2020, subject to submission and regulatory approval of the relevant IND applications:
- SACT-1 for neuroblastoma Phase 1b/2a trial (global c. $2.6 billion market)
- ALS-4 for Staphylococcus aureus (incl. MRSA) infections Phase 1 trial (global c. $3.0 billion market)
- Near-term commercialization of dietary supplement for woman’s menopausal health (global c. $17 billion supplement market) expected to begin generating revenue in second half of 2020
- Three additional SACT programs underway, including investigation of at least three repurposed drug candidates for coronavirus (COVID-19) in collaboration with Covar Pharmaceuticals and The University of Hong Kong
- 15+ therapeutic candidates under development in areas including infectious diseases, gastrointestinal microbiome, and drug repurposing for orphan diseases; representing a combined over $8 billion+ global market opportunity
- Multiple analysts’ buy recommendations with price targets as high as $35
Three pillars of new and repurposed drug discovery and development platform:
- Pillar 1: Smart-ACTTM (SACT series) – Orphan Diseases Drug Repurposing platform: Systematic deployment of computational and wet-lab screening of regulatory approved therapeutics against a currently known universe of 7,000+ (and increasing) orphan diseases, including its SACT-1 targeting Neuroblastoma
- Pillar 2: Acticule (ALS series) – Infectious Diseases: New drug development platform targeting deadly viral and bacterial infections including its ALS4, a first-in-class oral non-bactericidal anti-virulence drug for Staph. aureus (e.g. MRSA)
- Pillar 3: Claves (CLS series) - Microbiota: Targeting potential therapeutic targets via the modulation of the chemical signaling of gut microbiota.
- Over 50+ staff, clinical advisors and consultants with vast experience in drug development and clinical trials, including US FDA, EMA, and NMPA purposes.